B O O M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS)

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS) Empty [ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS)

Post  Zanjuuhunter Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 pm

About Yourself
Name: Lars Ivar Hetland

Raiding and raid schedules
Can you raid from 19.00-23:00 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofc
What days can you raid (19.00-23:00)? I can Raid all days a week, but would be nice to have fridays and saturdays of to be with friends.

About your character
Realm: Darksorrow
Charactername: Zanjuu
Class: Hunter
Spec: MM
Race: Troll
/played: 60 days

Professions
Profession 1: Alchemy
Profession 2: Herbalism

Gear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
UI Screenshot:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous Guilds? And your reasons for leaving them: your argument is invalid was the last guild I where in, left to play with my irl friends on darksorrow

Why us? I really thing boom is a guild I would love to play in, and progress with!

Where did you hear about us?: Caprizia(irl friend)

Do you know anyone in BOOM?: Caprizia and Luftbobler

Zanjuuhunter

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS) Empty Nyah :3

Post  Palatinakos Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 pm

As you can see, you are our first application for the time being, and I myself believe people would check on previous applications before posting their own.
Great gear and good experiance, what we would like you to tell us also is how will you benefit our guild, and as a little extra why you have your current talent as MM. We just want to know people in our guild know their classes 100% and in some cases be able to have the same skill as their main specc with their off specc. Although thats not so necessary for you Razz

Palatinakos

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS) Empty More info.

Post  Zanjuuhunter Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

The reason i use MM are that for me it provides more dps and it's more fun to play. I've tried to play as bm(LOL) and SV in the start of raiding in wotlk, then SV was more beneficial than mm and bm.
it's also the spec i like the most, more to do and keeps you "awake".

The reason I would like to raid with boom is that I like to progress and learn, I think I would fit in your raid team(s) because I'm in the same raid content as you(sick and tierd of pugging), and then I don't have to start in a Guild that is to "noob" for me, or a guild that is to good for me.

Cya

Zanjuuhunter

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS)

Post  Darkklordd Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey, Thanks for your apply, you have nice gear, although, im quite intreagued on your 10 man progress, but, you are a KS, and have nice in 25 man, i dont see much in Heroic, But, im sure that will change soon Smile, I have spoken with the officers, And we feel it well to give u a spot in our guild as a trial. ACCEPTED, Whisper an officer ingame for an invite!

Darkklordd
Darkklordd
Darkklordd
Admin

https://boom-wow.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Zanjuu MM hunter (5916 GS)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down