B O O M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge

2 posters

Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty Holy Priest looking for a new challenge

Post  Mancrucher Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Let me introduce myself my name is Marc and i am 16 years old soon 17 i live in a little town called Frederikshavn in Denmark ive played wow since 2005 so that would say around 5years so i got a huge experience by playing wow and hope that counts to get my application accepted Smile i know my age can be low but iv'e been active in guilds where the age limit were 18+ and that wasn't any problem since iv'e been in that guild for 1year

i got some different chars i would like you to see my main the apply'er (Mancrucher)=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Mancrucher Alts= (Noniceguy)= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

other alt= (quinb) = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sry but this charr is a newly dinged 80 so bad geared Smile

my old paladin= (Metteo) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( This char where my main in lvl 70 and 60 so i got tired of playing so i made a deathknight and played my priest up, i dont know why but ive had done ilidan the only problem was it was before the nerf = before the achivements came so dont got any proof that iv'e dont him just want you to trust me Smile

Ofcourse i can relog the the chars if there would happen any problem and iff you dont belive me Smile

As you can see the chars got different (professions) and thats why ive chosen tailoring on my priest but also because in 70 you could make a nice set by using tailoring ( Frozen shadoweave ) nice starting gear to shadow priestes Smile

My previous guild ranks where in ( Somnia ) on Laughtning skull the best guild on that server in 70 i were raid leader in a age of 14-15 years old i were the youngest in the guild and were pala class leader / raid leader together with the guild leader (Marple) so im a really serious player and giving it 100% every raid allways ready to raid and got pots / flask / repair / and foodbuff ready to all the raids Smile i would describe myself as a really social player who never can say no to help guild members with anything Smile the reason i leaved the guild / changed server was because the server reputation was dead and a horde server so allmost all from the guild changed server and i did the same so i could be on server with my friends Smile

my raiding experience is (60) Mc zg onyx bwl and alitle aq Smile (70) Kara za gruul mag ssc tk mh bt 1boss sunwell. (80) Naxx Os onyx toc 10/25 icc 10/12 Smile

This was a challenge for me to make a apply without any helping lines Smile but i hope / did it as good as possible and made a good description of who i am and why i would like to joine the guild ( i would like to joine your end raiding guild since ive allways raided and would keep continuing doing that untill i stop playing wow and thats why i would do my best to be the best and help people to be the best and hopefully get help by some nice playes like you to reach my goal because i think you guys can give me that opportunity )

Good luck in the future hope to see you in /gchat

/Mancrucher

Mancrucher

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty Re: Holy Priest looking for a new challenge

Post  Ambiguous Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Are you sure your priest is ur main? cus ur missing 8 enchants, so you'd never get into any guilds applying like that, on the other hand ur alt (Noniceguy) looks like it is a main..

whats the deal there?
Ambiguous
Ambiguous

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty yes im sure

Post  Mancrucher Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

My priest is my main as long as im in a guild, since my deathknight isn't so i would concentrate on my Main (the priest) i know its a problem but since the armory havent been updated you cant see it but i am enchanted now Smile you can catch me ingame iff you would like to see Smile

Mancrucher

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty Re: Holy Priest looking for a new challenge

Post  Ambiguous Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Right, i will have one of the officers in charge of healing and shit look u over
Ambiguous
Ambiguous

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty

Post  Mancrucher Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Sounds Awsome Smile

Mancrucher

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest looking for a new challenge  Empty

Post  Mancrucher Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

You know when the Officers are comming to look at me since going out tonight Smile

Mancrucher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambiguous Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 am

Mancrucher wrote:You know when the Officers are comming to look at me since going out tonight Smile

Don't worry, when ur out drinking coolade with ur friends behind the school, ur armory profile will still be working Smile
Ambiguous
Ambiguous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambiguous Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm

I see u are now missing 4 enchants and 1 eternium belt buckle, cudos on the progress
Ambiguous
Ambiguous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum