B O O M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS

4 posters

Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS

Post  kjaer Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Character:

Troll Warrior

Character Name:

Kjaer

Days played:

72days

About me
Tell us who you are!! and how old you are, where do u live etc?

My name is Marius, i live in Norway. I am 17 years of age, and my hobbies are football and computer.

My life before WoW

-What other games did you play or are you still playing besides WoW?
CS:S, I quited CS:S for some weeks ago.

Armoury Link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History
How did you get started and where are you now?

I started when i saw my brother playing vanilla. I started all the classes and races to find my thing, and i found out that warrior was my thing. I think my warrior is pretty good right now, and i know how to play it.

Language skills :
How good is your english on a scale form 1 to 10? speech only, we also dont give a shit about ur written skills cause we use vent, and expect everyone to use their push to talk button

7.5 Smile

Current gameplay
What are you currently doing or trying to achieve?
What do you consider to be your end game role in WOW

-I want to achieve a good geared warrior and a good raiding progress.

I want to end my career in wow with a full geared warrior

Talents
what is your current spec? Do you have Dual specc? Why are you playing these speccs

Fury, (tank os) I play fury beacuse i love to dpsing. I play tank to get faster into the random dungeons.

Gems/Enchants/Glyphs
What gems, enchants and glyphs are you using and why?

Crit, and strength. I use the crit gems to get more crit rating , and strength to optain more attack power.
See enchants and glyphs at armory please.

Professions
How can your professions contribute your raiding?

I have JC450 and blacksmithing 450. I think blacksmithing is good beacuse i can make some extra slots for gems on my gear. And jc to get some gems, and sell to get golds.

Ventrilo and a working headset with mic, it's optional to have the mic actually attached to the headset, we don't care.
This is mandatory in raids.

Computer and connection info
details about your computer spec and connection speed/reliability

50mbit i-net line. 3.15ghz dualcore. radeon hd 512mb , 4gb ram. 120hz 3d screen monitor.
kjaer
kjaer

Back to top Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty CassLeader RE.

Post  DefQuont Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:50 pm

ty for apply. a tip. reforge yuor gear os you'll be hit&exp cap (hit cap = 27%, exp = 26/26),a you'll need a neck whit str and sta.
your progres in ICC10/25 is not much os CL and Offices will hold a meeting and talk about it,

DefQuont

Back to top Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty CL

Post  Palatinakos Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Your character seems promising enough, especially seeing you have Blacksmithing and JC this shows much determination on ones character although ICC progress isnt that great the gear are worthy of something higher, as Def said reforge some items and also change your neck and thrown, Agility after the patch has no important benefit on classes that mainly use Strength further than that its greaT cat

Palatinakos

Back to top Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty Re: Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS

Post  Ambiguous Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

DefQuont wrote:ty for apply. a tip. reforge yuor gear os you'll be hit&exp cap (hit cap = 27%, exp = 26/26),a you'll need a neck whit str and sta.
your progres in ICC10/25 is not much os CL and Offices will hold a meeting and talk about it,

Already see an improvement, i like you, but i will let Defquont make the final decision as he is the class leader
Ambiguous
Ambiguous

Back to top Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty wisper me

Post  DefQuont Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 am

/W me when you have done it;)

DefQuont

Back to top Go down

Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS  Empty Re: Kjaer #Fury Warrior 6100GS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down